Episode 67: Interview with Dipti Tait
Dipti Tait Chats About…
- 02:30: How Did Dipti Get Started?
- 05:39: The Change Doesn’t Come From Her
- 07:31: It All Comes Down To Beliefs
- 12:46: Taking Responsibility For Change
- 14:22: Is Rapid Change… “Quick Fix” Change?
- 16:03: Loosening The Hold Of A “Decision”
- 18:04: The Value Of ‘Values’
- 21:10: Your Transient Identity
- 22:56: Being Grounded
- 23:57: Why Do You Think Of Yourself As A De-hypnotherapist?
- 25:14: How Would You Define Hypnosis?
- 27:28: Becoming A Content Machine
- 30:17: The Importance Of ‘Walking The Walk’
- 37:55: Share Some Rapid Change Tales
- 43:15: Scepticism That People Can Change Quickly
- 47:36: Stepping Into Someone Else’s Shoes
- 49:14: Anything Else To Share?
About Dipti Tait
Dipti Tait, author of Good Grief and Planet Grief (out 2021) is a Solution Focused Hypnotherapist, Sleep Expert and Hypnosis Lecturer. You can find her sitting on the Breakfast TV Sofa as well as a regular guest on BBC Radio. She is a Relaxation Ambassador and is known for her powerful demonstrations in Free-Flow Trance.
Want To Download This Interview?
Just right click on button above…
Dipti Tait – Rapid Fire Round
The Chimp Paradox by Prof. Steve Peters
Twitter and Insta: @Dipnotherapy